Not Available in Your Country

Honey Bee Stinger

Honey Bee Stinger

The honeybee's stinger is smaller than the head of a pin, but its venom can produce pain worse than a hypodermic needle. It's even worse for the two of every one hundred people who are allergic to bee venom, resulting in swelling, rash, dizziness, and even anaphylactic shock.

Sorry, this page is not
available in your country.

This site uses cookies to enhance performance, analyze traffic, and for ads measurement purposes. If you do not change your web settings, cookies will continue to be used on this website. To learn more about how we use cookies on this website, and how you can restrict our use of cookies, please review our Cookie Policy.

OK